Information on How to Sponsor a Meal for Children at the Pattaya Orphanage
1. Children’s meals that can be sponsored include Lunch at 11:30 hrs. and Dinner at 17:00 hrs.
2. You may wish to bring your own food for the children, or you could ask the Orphanage to prepare the meal for you. If a sponsor wishes to bring foods from outside, please make sure the amount is adequate and foods are ready to serve on time.
3. The minimum costs for single dishes or two dishes with dessert, or fruit, or ice-cream at your choice are as follows:
- Lunch on a weekday or school day for 50-60 children: THB2,500;
- Dinner on a weekday or school day for 70-80 children: THB3,500;
- Lunch or Dinner on weekends and school holidays for 70-80 children: THB3,500.
4. Arrangements to sponsor a meal at a higher price can be made. A selection of set menus for up to 5,000 is available.
5. For a sponsored meal to be prepared by our kitchen, a full payment is requested three days in advance to our bank account. Details are as follows:
Account Name: Pattaya Orphanage Foundation
Bank’s Name and Branch: Bangkok Bank PCL. / Banglamung
Account Type and No.: Savings A/C # 342-0-96666-9
Note: For tax payers in Thailand, if you need a tax-deductible receipt, please transfer to:
Account Name: Sotpattana School for the Deaf
Bank’s Name and Branch: Bangkok Bank PCL, Banglamung
Account Type and No.: Savings A/C # 342-4-57203-4
6. Please make a booking for the specific date and meal you would like to sponsor by calling 038-416-426 or 038-423-468 Extension 128.
7. Our kitchen has to prepare meals for our 85 staff members at a separate budget, so we are sorry for not being able to cater foods for guests.