|1. Bank Transfer||2. Donation via PayPal Account|
|-Savings Account Name: Pattaya Orphanage Foundation
-Name of Bank: Bangkok Bank PCL.
-A/C No.: 342-0-96666-9
-Swift Code: BKKBTHBK
-Bank’s Address: 44 M.5, Pattaya-Naklua Rd., Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
-Bank’s Tel. No.: +66 (0) 3822 2370 – 5
|Donations can now be made via PayPal to our PayPal Account:
| For anyone who is a tax payer to the Thai government and wishes to have 200% income tax deduction for your donation:
– Please issue a check in any currencies, payable to “Sotpattana School for the Deaf” and mail to our postal address; or
– Make a bank transfer to the Savings A/C No. 342-4-57203-4 of “Sotpattana School for the Deaf” at Bangkok Bank PCL, Banglamung Branch (same bank address as above).
|We are having the system for online donation via PayPal or credit cards on our website developed and tested to ensure data security in transmission and hope to be able to offer this channel soonest.|
A New Donation Channel with bank transfer to our existing accounts, using “PromptPay”, which is convenient and secure with little or no fees:
– For a receipt from “Pattaya Orphanage”, which is not yet good for income tax deduction for taxpaying individuals, juristic persons, and corporates within Thailand, please specify our Tax ID: 09930-00204-930;
– For a 200% tax deductible receipt from our “School for the Deaf”, please specify our new Tax ID: 09940-00626-851.
We send a receipt for every donation, so please provide us via email at email@example.com with your name, family name, date and time of transfer, the donated amount, and your postal address once you have made a bank transfer or donated via PayPal Account. The transfer confirmation slip will greatly help us verify with our bank, so please attach it as well.
- Telephone : +66 (0) 3842 3468, (0) 3841 6426
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help to keep the smiles on their faces
-Visit us and show the children and staff that there are people who care.
-Let others know about our efforts and what can be done by concerned people.
-Make a monetary contribution for the children’s upkeep and education.
-Donate useful articles in good condition that will help better the children’s lives (in Thailand only).
-Work as a volunteer.
-Sponsor a meal, or make a donation of food.
-Sponsor a child, and make them feel part of your family.